Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Summer 2014 Topshop Wishlist


This summer I've been very into pastels and stong blue/pink colours so I was delighted when I went through Topshop's website earlier today. I think they always have the most gorgeous Summer pieces. I've also found a few makeup-y bits that I think would help to spice up any summer wardrobe.
1. Floral High-Waisted Bikini, £34 - This does seem a bit pricey but it's not too bad for Topshop if you consider that it does contain both the top and the bottoms. I love the strong colours in this, and if you've got a tan this Summer, these colours will definitely make it stand out. The high waist is also handy if you're a bit tummy conscious.
2. Pastel Pink Platform Heels, £52 - At this price these shoes are something I'd consider an investment piece, but aren't they gorgeous?! The nude-like colour makes them easy to pair with a variety of outfits and the chunky heel means they shouldn't be too difficult to walk in.
3. Lips in 'Straight Ace' (lilac), £8 - This shade reminded me of Lime Crime's Airbourne Unicorn and although it's a slightly more daring tone, I think this could look amazing if it is styled correctly.
4. Spot-Textured A-line Skirt, £38 - I recently bought a white quilt texture skirt from H&M and I have been loving the detail in that, so I imagine this Topshop skirt to spice up an outfit in the same way. The colour would go very well with white shirts which I have plenty of, and would be a fabulous add to any wardrobe.
5. Gloss Ink in Cruel (deep red), £8 - This colour might seem more A/W but I do think this would add colour to a white/pastel look very well. This could also be applied lightly for a more natural look.
6. Pastel Pink Handbag, £38 - I love how this can be worn as either a handbag or over the shoulder. The colour compliments a lot of outfits and I think I would definitely get good use out of this.
7. Pineapple Triangle Bra, £18 - I adore the colours in this and the pineapples definitely make this a fun summery piece - even if no one else is going to see it!
8. Nails in 'Bound', £6 - This colour is described as 'sea green' on the Topshop website and it couldn't be said better. This sea-like colour is naturally Summery but is also dark enough to also be used later on in the year. I've been really into turquoise recently and I love the coloured shimmer it gives - it really is just like the sea!

Has anything caught your eye in Topshop recently?

Thank you for reading, Tasha xo

2 comments: